17 Days Uganda Adventure Safari - Best of Uganda Tour
The 17 day Uganda adventure takes you to all Uganda's untamed tour destinations, ranging from Kidepo valley National Park in North Eastern to Mgahinga or Bwindi National Park in South Western, From Mt. Elgon National Park in the East to Queen Elizabeth / Kibale National Park in the West. Think of any adventure activity you can do in Uganda, this tour package will cover it. Unlike other long trips that combine more than countries, the 17 day Uganda Adventure is covering ONLY Uganda to give you a great opportunity to fully explore and exhaust all the hidden treasures of the true Pearl of Africa.
Where to Go?
- Jinja Town Area (Source of River Nile, Jinja City tour, white water rafting, Bunjuee Jumping, Quad biking, horse riding and cycling)
- Mount Elgon National Park (Mountain hiking, sipi falls tour)
- Kidepo valley National Park (Cultural encounters, Game drives, Birding, scenic viewing, photographing)
- Murchison Falls National Park (Boat cruise, game Viewing, Photography, bird watching)
- Kibale National Park (Chimpanzee tracking or Habituation experience, Nature walk, Night forest walk, Birding, community excursions)
- Queen Elizabeth National Park (Boat cruise on Kazinga channel, big game Viewing, Photographing, birding)
- Ishasha sector in southern Queen Elizabeth for tree climbing lions and other wildlife.
- Bwindi Impenetrable Forest or Mgahinga National park for mountain gorilla tracking experience, community walk (Batwa / Pygmies), Bird watching, Hiking)
- Lake Bunyonyi (Canoe ride to different Islands and meet Batwa people - Pygmies)
- Lake Mburo wildlife Park (Birding, Canoe riding, horse riding, quad biking, nature walk, game drives)
- Kampala city tour (Bahai Temple, Kasubi Tombs, Art and craft markets, Fruits markets)
- Ngamba Island - Chimpanzee sanctuary in Lake Victoria
Detailed Itinerary; Follow the link below for detailed travel program, explaining the activities in each destination as well as accommodation options available;
When to go?
The 17 day Uganda safari adventure is available all round. However, who ever is interested in taking part in this tour package is advised to book in advance because;
- The demand for gorilla permits is very high throughout the year, and the number of permits available per day is limited. This means, booking in advance secures your gorilla trek by securing your gorilla permit(s).
- When you book early enough, you have a chance to bargain on accommodations for a better price. You have high chances to get good accommodation, because, the best lodges are booked first.
- If you are booking through Travel Agents, still you have high power to bargain for better rate. If you are taking a self-drive tour, you have high power to bargain on car rental services.
- Booking early allows you understand the destination well, by gathering information from the travel agent and your embassy before traveling. Go well equipped with all essentials required.
Included in the quote
After booking your 17 day Uganda safari adventure, the quote given will include the following;
- Gorilla tracking permits
- Chimpanzee tracking permits
- Private transport in a comfortable 4x4 safari vehicle, with a pop-up roof for excellent game viewing and photographing
- 18 Night accommodation, meals on full board, meals enroute with bottled mineral water for refreshment
- Serviced of a professional tour driver / Guide (English speaking, German or French speaking)
- All tour activities, park entry fees as per the itinerary
However, the quote excludes items like visas, flights, personal expenses like tips for staff, laundry services, beverages (wines and beers), etc
Accommodation is offered in lodges, hotels and camp sites depending on your budget as below;
- Budget accommodation: This offers basic accommodation services, cheap, clean and safe. Some have private balcony and toilets but this is not a guarantee. Here we have budget lodges in all parks, hotels in towns and campsites among others.
- Mid Range Accommodation: Offers deluxe accommodation, has private balcony, beautiful views, private toilets and bathrooms.
- Luxury Lodges: Here we have luxury safari lodges in all parks as well as 5 start hotels in Kampala, offering superior accommodation and services in International level, have fantastic views, private balcony, toilets and bathrooms.