10 Day Uganda Safari - Gorilla Tracking, Wildlife, Birding & Primates
Safari Overview: Big 5 Uganda Safari
The 10 Uganda safari package is one of the most popular long tours in East Africa.
This tour package allows you explore all the top tourist destinations in the country, ranging from Murchison falls National Park in the North to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park in the south western. The tour allows you to take park in a number of interesting tourist activities. This tour package is offered to all segments; single travelers, honeymooners, groups, students, adventurous travelers and others, and can be conducted at any time of the year (All year round)
Places to Visit and what to do?
- Zziwa Rhino sanctuary for Rhino Tracking
- Murchison Falls National Park (Big Game Viewing, fantastic boat cruise to the bottom of the falls, bird watching, hot air ballooning, night game drive and photographing)
- Kibale National Park (Chimpanzee tracking for habituation experience, forest birding, Bigodi swamp nature walk, night forest walk, other primates watching, community excursions and crater lakes exploration)
- Queen Elizabeth national Park (game drives to see different wild animals, boat cruise on Kazinga channel, bird watching, chimpanzee tracking in Kyambura gorge and spoting tree climbing lions in Ishasha sector)
- Bwindi Impenetrable National Park (Gorilla tracking experience, batwa experience (Pygmies), bird watching, forest walk)
- Lake Mburo National park (Horse riding, game drives, canoe ride on Lake Mburo, birding (accacia related species), nature walk, etc)
Day One: Arrival in Uganda through Entebbe International Airport
Day Two: Transfer to Lake Mburo National park via Masaka - Mbarara highway, stop at the equator for photographs, afternoon canoe ride on Lake mburo.
Day Three: Morning game drive, transfer to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park, home to half of the world's last remaining population of mountain gorillas.
Day Four: Gorilla Tracking experience, afternoon community walk to batwa people (Pymies)
Day Five: Transfer to Queen Elizabeth National park with enroute game drive in Ishasha sector for tree climbing lions along side other animals like elephants.
Day Six: Morning game drive in search for early raisers and predators returning to their hide outs, lunch and embark on afternoon boat cruise on Kazinga channel to see hundreds of hippos, over 600 bird species, herds of elephants and buffaloes as well as Nile crocodiles basking along the shores.
Day Seven: Transfer to Kibale National park, community walk around Fort portal and Kibale forest, night forest walk.
Day Eight: Chimpanzee tracking, transfer to Hoima
Day Nine: Connect to Murchison falls National park, afternoon game drive and boat cruise.
Day ten: Morning game drive, transfer back to Kampala with enroute visit to Ziwa Rhino sanctuary.
Click here for detailed 12 Day Uganda wildlife and gorilla safari Package.
Included in the quote;
- Private transportation in a 4x4 safari vehicle, with a pop-up roof for excellent game viewing and photographing
- Services of a professional English or French or German Speaking tour guide
- One gorilla permit per person
- One chimpanzee permit per person
- 9 Night accommodation an meals
- All tour activities as per the itinerary
- All park entry fees and taxes
- Enroute meals, and bottled mineral water for refreshment
The quote excludes;
- International flights
- Visas (where applicable)
- Personal expenses like tips for staff, laundry, beverages, etc
Accommodation will be offered in 3 classes depending on your choice and budget and these are; Budget (offering basic accommodation), Mid range (Offering deluxe accommodation facilities) and Luxury (Offering superior lodging services)